Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Welcome to Back to Eden Gardening

Welcome to Back to Eden Gardening.  I will be sharing my adventures in sustainable gardening, permaculture, living off the land, and homesteading(both urban and rural).  This blog is inspired in part by the Back to Eden film which is a documentary on a gardening method they called the Back to Eden method. 

I am a permaculture certified designer and will take you along with me as I show you the things that we have done here at our urban homestead to live more in harmony with our environment and as we move back to an Eden style of living.  We will wear more that fig leaves!  I promise! LOL

I hope you like and subscribe to our page and follow us.  We have a web domain that takes you to this blog called backtoedengardening.com, and you can find us on Facebook at Back to Eden Gardening on Facebook.  We hope you will join us as we share what we are learning and doing in our garden and on our homestead. 

Take Care and God Bless,
Longsnowsm

No comments:

Post a Comment